Terms & Conditions
We are Mindsight Productions Trust, doing business as Flow Space Yoga (“Company,” “we,” “us,” “our”), a company registered in Australia at 158A Vincent Street, North Perth, Western Australia 6006 (ACN/ABN: 240 906 543 87)
We operate the website http://www.flowspaceyoga.com.au (the “Site”), as well as any other related products and services that refer or link to these legal terms (the “Legal Terms”) (collectively, the “Services”).
Our Flow Space studios are spaces for personal transformation both on and off the mat through dynamic yoga, pilates and self-awareness. We will always seek to strengthen your mind and body and provide you the support you need to expand your potential.
You can contact us by phone at 92283445, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to 158A Vincent Street, North Perth, Western Australia 6006, Australia.
These Legal Terms constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”), and Mindsight Productions Trust, concerning your access to and use of the Services. You agree that by accessing the Services, you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all of these Legal Terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE LEGAL TERMS, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE SERVICES AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Services from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Legal Terms at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last Updated” date of these Legal Terms, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Legal Terms to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Legal Terms by your continued use of the Services after the date such revised Legal Terms are posted.
The Services are intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 must have a responsible adult sign a waiver on their behalf and accompany them during ALL available services.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for your records.
Direct Debit Memberships Terms & Conditions
- The Direct Debit membership gives you unlimited practices at all of the Flow Space studios, as well as access to our exclusive member benefits (Access to Reformer Pilates is Membership dependent)
- There is a minimum 3 Month commitment period (a minimum of 6 fortnightly payments).
- Your contract will simply continue to roll on after the 3 Month commitment period until you’d like it to stop.
- Flow Space Perth has contracted Ezidebit to provide this service & they can be contacted on www.ezidebit.com.au or by phone on (07) 3124 5500
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds in the nominated account by the due date. Ezidebit charge a dishonor fee of $14.80. If your membership payment fails Ezidebit will attempt to take the payment again each morning for five consecutive days. To avoid any additional bank fees, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com to reschedule the payment if necessary.
- A maximum of 2 suspensions per 12 months for a maximum of 30 days each time (min 7 days)
- All requests for suspensions MUST be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are NO back dated or historical suspensions and you must allow 1 week notice before the start date of your suspension request
To end this contract please be aware that there is a minimum 14-day notice period, which will include a final payment being withdrawn from your account after your cancellation is received.
- All cancellation requests must be received in writing to your relevant studio
- Your account will remain active for the entire fortnight after your final payment.
- Please note that we do not allow suspended memberships to be cancelled.
- Flow Space does not allow transfers or refunds on direct debit memberships
Class Cancellation Policy
- As Reformer class sizes are limited, we strongly recommend you pre-book online, especially for popular or peak time classes
- If you make a booking and fail to attend, without providing at least four hours notice of your cancellation, you will be charged a $15.00 late cancellation fee. This fee is non-refundable.
- Sign into your Dashboard on www.flowspaceyoga.com.au to early cancel your booking and avoid paying the late cancellation.
- This policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend class.
- The studio doors are locked at the beginning of each class to provide security and safety. Late entry will not be permitted and we reserve the right to lock students out of class if they arrive after the scheduled start time, with no refund.
- Every possible effort will be made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice. We endeavour to ensure this doesn’t happen. If it does, we will refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason by us.
- We are not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings. We advise that you should store any belongings in the cubby holes (at Myaree) or the seating area within the studio, at your own risk. We advise that you don’t bring valuables to class.
Website terms & conditions
The term Flow Space or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Flow Space, the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Western Australia.
You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
Any advice, statements, opinions or information contained on this website have been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situations or needs. Before acting on any such advice, statements, opinions or information on this website, we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances and seek professional advice where necessary.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable you must not use this website.
We may contact you at the email or other address or contact medium which you provide to us in order to:
- Provide you with information, or to seek information;
- Provide you with updated information about our website; or
- Provide you with other information about our products and services which may be available to you.
If you are receiving promotional information and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any promotional email
In order to operate the website or deliver a service we may sometimes share your personal information with a service partner or provider. We will not otherwise disclose your personal information to other companies without your consent.
We may disclose your personal information to persons located overseas where a service provider of ours stores information overseas. This may include computer servers located outside Australia that are utilised in relation to the operation of our business and website.
Access to Information
If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information we hold about you, you are welcome to access your record by e-mailing us at email@example.com. This information will be made available to you within 10 business days.
Changing and correcting personal information we hold
If at any time you wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, you may do so by logging into your account and updating your personal information. If you are not able to login to your account please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your records.
Storage of your information
We will take all reasonable steps to keep any information which we hold about you secure, accurate and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. We require our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Password and login
If we provide you with a user name and password you are responsible for the security of your password and log-in information. You take responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of this information.
Links to External Sites
The information collected by cookies does not identify an individual and is only used for the purpose of aggregating and analysing information in order to improve our product offering, user experience and ensure our marketing is relevant.
Changes to this Policy
We are always very happy to answer any questions you may have regarding privacy or security, via our contact form on our contact page or by email at email@example.com
Liability and Indemnity Waiver
If you sign up to a class, event or workshop at Flow Space, you agree to the following liability and indemnity clause:
I understand that Flow Space classes include physical movements, often high intensity movements and when specified, the physical activity is carried out in rooms heated from 32 to 38 degrees. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. I agree to listen carefully and follow the teacher at all times, and to ask the teacher to clarify any direction if I do not understand. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body and discontinue the activity and seek support from the teacher. I assume full responsibility for any and all damages, which may incur through participation.
I understand that Flow Space Yoga and Pilates classes are not substitutes for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. By signing, I affirm that a licensed physician has verified my good health and physical condition to participate in such a fitness program, if required. In addition, I will make the teacher aware of any medical conditions or physical limitations before class. If I am pregnant, become pregnant or I am post-natal or post-surgical, my signature verifies that I have my physician’s approval to participate. I also affirm that I alone am responsible for deciding whether to engage in classes at Flow Space and participation is at my own risk. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or may have hereafter against Flow Space and all related facilities and premises for any personal injury or negligence. I understand that I may receive physical assists or adjustments to enhance or correct my body posture during Flow Space classes by either the teacher or an assistant in class. I will take accountability for alerting the teacher or assistant if I do not want to receive any adjustments. I will also take accountability for alerting the teacher or assistant of any injury or impairment in advance of them adjusting me. Those under 18 years of age must have a form signed by a parent or guardian on arrival at the studio.
© 2023 Flow Space.