Studio Re-opening: Everything You Need To KnowTips & Tricks, Pilates, Yoga
By the time you roll out your mat the Studios will have received a deep clean, deep steam and a ‘Jen special’ energetic cleansing of sage – all ready to welcome you back.
As happy as we are to get back into the studio, naturally we have made some adjustments to procedures as everyone’s health and safety is our top priority. This includes restricted class sizes, no shared equipment, contact-less payments and sign in as well as regular cleaning and sanitising between classes.
Below is everything you need to know about coming back to class next week.
Thank you for your patience as we again navigate our way through the new changes and restrictions. Classes and offerings will evolve as we adapt and find our way through.
BIG virtual hugs and see you in the studio soon Yogis!
Adam, Jen & The Flow Space Team x
Important Things To Know
- Classes will be limited to 20 people per class, please use Mind Body to sign in to secure a spot before arriving.
- Sharing is caring, but as sharing of equipment is not allowed at this time, we are unable to provide mats or other props. Please bring your own mat and any other props you like to have e.g. blankets, blocks and straps.
- Please observe physical distancing rules, mats and people must keep 1.5 metres apart. Our teachers will not be giving physical adjustments, or giving out free HUGS 🙂 during this time.
- The shower facilities will not be available, but yes you can still use the toilets.
- All payment transactions will be cashless. Card only, Pay Wave is preferred!
- We usually have sign in starting 30 minutes before class starts but to allow time for sanitising between classes and to limit contact with students entering and exiting the studio, sign in now starts 15 minutes before class start time. Sign in will also be contactless, please let reception know of your arrival and they will check you in.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at the studio reception, please use on your arrival and upon leaving.
- Even though we are super keen to get the reformers back up and running, at this stage Pilates Reformer classes will not resume until restrictions are eased further and shared equipment is once again ok.
- The studio has been steamed and deeply cleaned, sanitised and smudged ready for everyone’s return and we will continue with frequent cleaning and sanitising in-between classes.
- Please only come into the studio if you are feeling well and healthy 🙂
Studio Membership & Class Options
- The schedule is now LIVE and ready for you to book in!! To attend a class you must book in online through MindBody or our Website to secure your spot and classes can only be booked with an active membership.
- For all students who were on memberships that were suspended you will need to advise us if you want to re-activate your membership. This will mean the Direct Debit of $35 per week will only start up again once you have notified us. To activate your membership please reply to this email or email email@example.com
- Reactivate your auto pay unlimited membership and you will get FREE access to the Online Studio with all the pre-recorded classes. This means as a bonus members on unlimited passes will receive access to our online on demand classes at no extra cost, starting 18 May and up until June 30th.
Cancellation Policy Updates
As we have restricted class numbers, there are a few changes to the cancellation policy…
- To avoid penalty, cancellations must be made at least 1 hour before class start time.
- In fairness to other students and ensuring no one misses out unnecessarily, late cancellations or no-shows may result in booking restrictions so please book in to classes you are committed to attending.
- Bookings for classes will be available a maximum of 7 days in advance.
- Cancellations can only be processed via the online booking system.
Yess!! You Can Still Join Us For Online Classes
- We understand that for some people, coming back into the studio at this time is not available so we want to continue offering the Live Stream classes as long as it is needed within the community.
- Students can stay on their online pass of $15 per week and still receive access to the Online Studio and the daily Live Stream classes.
- The Live Stream Online class schedule will continue as it has been, at the same times, with one class on offer per day that will be a Live Stream of a studio class.
- Please continue to book into the Live Stream classes via MindBody. Please note that these will be seperate to the Studio classes even if they are on at the same time so ensure you select the Online option. If you only have an online pass, you will only be able to book into Online classes.